Carbon Neutral Company
We are delighted to announce our recent certification as a CarbonNeutral® company.
- The emissions generated by our fleet and offices in 2013 were calculated with the help of The CarbonNeutral Company in line with the recognised international protocol.
- The resulting 1727 tonnes of CO2 are fully offset using the Andipatti wind power project in Southern India.
- The Andipatti Power Project generates 90,000 tonnes of emissions reductions on average per year.
- Our aim is to reduce emissions by a minimum of 3% per annum for the next 5 years whilst continuing to grow the business.
- This will be achieved by utilizing recycling products and services wherever possible, reducing energy use at our depots, and continually updating our fleet.
- In recognition of this achievement we were awarded our certificate CN2014055525
Click here to view our Environmental Policy